Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

No response within 24 hours from ordering

I ordered an Apple Watch yesterday and once I had gone through everything it said the order was being reviewed and it would take to to 24 hours and afterwards they would be in touch with progress. Shortly after this message I had all the legal docume...

Jerb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone know how long o2 recycle take?

No communication at all to state they have received my phone although royal mail says its there i had a promotion to receive £150 more for ordering the new s21 but only have 2 days left now from them taking 5 days to send packaging to then send it of...

Angelaw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

I've added Disney+ as an extra and the clock has already been running down on my 6 months free. I try to access through the Disney+ app with my same email address and I have to chose either 5.99/month or 59.99/year, and then add my credit card detail...

G_M_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 signing in not working

Good afternon all, I have a Samsung S21.I tried logging on to my phone's My O2 app but it does not accept my username and password. However I am able to log on to My 02 app on the O2 website. I called customer services, they told me to delete then re...

Elric by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exchange or refund for a faulty accessory

Hi, I bought an Apple Pencil first gen from O2's website that arrived today - but is faulty. I have got through Apple about the fault and they recommended I explore options via the original merchant before I do anything with Apple (it would cost £25 ...

Microman4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos