Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Netgear M1 Nighthawk port forwarding

I've used the netgear web admin interface to switch on port forwarding for a port used for my home alarm system. However, I have used a port checker and the port remains closed and the alarm system is not communicating with its external service. Does...

O2 network

Are O2 sending letters with replacement SIM cards informing customers that o2s network is changing on the 1st April and to follow the instructions in the letter

Nell2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Added Extra and Ear Buds

I recently upgraded to the Galaxy S21 and chose the extra of the free audible for 3 months but can't seem to access it, my audible keeps telling me I need to purchase books. Also, I tried claiming the free Samsung headphones but don't know where to f...

Charise27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 recycle

Has anyone had any problems with o2 recycle? I recently sent my old device to them using the prepaid postage they provided. The royal mail say my package was delivered on the 4th of February. I keep getting emails from o2 recycle saying they haven't ...

Paulw2237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trouble with 2 step verification code on Facebook

Hi The O2 communityI have been trying to get into Facebook for the past 8 months. I have tried to get them to send me the 6 digit code. They say “they have resent the 6 digit code by SMS” but I never receive it? Could this be a block on the O2 networ...

Steff by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknow call divert to answerphone

I have recently signed up for the service to divert unknow calls straight to answerphone - the problem being is now I am missing calls from delivery drivers. How can I get this ervice switched off?

RoC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ link not working

When I updated my contract I was due to get 6months of an ‘extra’ for free.The link o2 have sent me to claim this extra isn’t working - not sure how toClaim it!

GabsB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ and Star

I have Disney+ as an extra, however see one needd to subscribe to get Star from Feb 23. When I try to do this I get directed to O2. Will we get Star added to our Disney+ subscription from Feb 23?

RvY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery

I ordered a new phone on Wednesday evening and was told it would be with me Thursday and I still haven’t got it and had no emails about it being delivered yet how long will it take to get to me thanks

Charlie11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos