Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Change extra

Hi, I’d like to change my selected extra. I have a new contract and have not yet confirmed it. How can I do this? Thanks

Refusal to provide PUK CODEs

I have just left 02 contract moved to sky but 02 will not give me PUK Codes for my 2 02 locked phones which has made my phones unuseable very poor service after years of a loyal customer how do i resolve this problem ?

Can't top up

I bought a new sim card however, I cannot top up because I don't have UK based credit card, also stores are closed. I don't know what to do. Can you help me please ?

pelin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 recycle

does anyone know how long it takes for O2 recycle to send you a free postage pack? on the email, it states it should take a couple of days, so I should be expecting it today, but have not received it. what would be the best option on contacting O2 to...

Kevin241 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with my order

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me? So on 20th January I ordered an Apple Watch and a pair of airpods. I received the email of terms and conditions for the contract. A couple of days later I was refunded. So I assume they are out of stock. ...

PLT0207 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incomplete order

Hi, I received my new phone today and the buds are missing. What do I need to do when an order is incomplete?

Ionut1994 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cafeyn Extra

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem.Last night I signed up to a new SIM only deal with a selectable extra. I chose 6 months of Cafeyn. I already had a one month trial so already have an account with them.When I go to activate my Extra th...

Livdiv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone records

Hi how can i get (Download) my call records from Oct/Nov 2020 trying to locate a call that was made so need hard copy !!

plumber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos