Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Credit Rating - Mortgage!!

Hi all, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. I am having a problem that by the looks of it plenty in the past have had. I am trying to get a mortgage sorted but O2 have placed a default on my credit score. Need this sorted asap any help would be...

Andyb5140 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Morning. I'm currently into the first month of my free 6 months Disney+. Once this has expired and I start paying the £5.99 a month for it, do I still qualify for the £2 reduction on my phone bill? Live chat seemed like they didn't know what I was as...

ChrisJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in of old phone

I upgraded recently and sent my old phone to O2 as a trade in. Got a letter with Order Ref and confirming the trade in. Now I cannot find out what is going on? Not heard anymore. No money paid into my account. Nothing on website to point me in the ri...

Resolved! O2 recycle delay

I sent my phone back to o2 recycle over two weeks ago and I still haven’t heard anything from them. I emailed them on Friday and only received an automated response saying reply’s are taking around 48hrs. It’s been over 48hrs even if you don’t includ...

Salbo_91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 recycle scam

Hi I posted off a fully functional iPhone XS, I only upgraded as offer on recycle was same as upgrade price. Packaged properly and sent off special delivery, then I received email saying it’s damaged and value is 80% less as screen issues. I just got...

CJ1506 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy ear buds

I ordered a Samsung galaxy s21 on the 6th of February with o2. Will my Samsung galaxy ear buds arrive with the phone?

ha1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking order

I recently order the new series 6 Apple WatchIt was meant to arrive today 16th feb but nothing has been delivered?

Sammi230 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos