Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Visual Voicemail Text

Everytime I restart my phone or need to switch it back on, I get a text saying "Thanks for Activating Visual Voicemail..." Is there any way I can turn off the text messages? I want to keep visual voicemail, but the text message is repetitive?

Resolved! Phone Number change

Hi there. I have switched to o2 when I got a new phone and I’ve tried to change my number but it’s seems to be unsuccessful. How can i help this?

Resolved! Call Divert

Will ##002# override 1750 and 1760? On some networks ##002# cancels voicemail, is it the same on O2? If I dial ##002# what does it actually do? Can I mess up my voicemail settings by dialling ##002#?

ASA1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Network

I've just had a message in my phone saying O2 has switched off my 4G network. i don't know what this means and is it a scam?

Ocean by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incoming Calls not connecting

I'm having an intermittant problem with my phone. I have a SonyXperia L3. Sometimes when some people call, when I answer it doesn't connect as if they have just hung up on me. If they call back its usually the same issue. If I ring them its fine. It ...

David231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message from O2

Hi Apologies if this is the wrong board for this question. I received a text from O2 UK this morning about *fraud alert* and went on to say if anyone has called me and asked me for a code I should hang up. I then received a second text saying ****** ...

FinnB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Want to know something.

Does anyone know if o2 will bring back o2 money again? because I use to enjoy using o2 money card when it was around and I am thinking about when I start using the trains again when this lockdown is over buying my train tickits online so I will use t...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos