Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Delivery time on AirPods?

I placed an order on Tuesday for some AirPod Pros.. got the 'You're all set' email but have heard nothing since? I did get the free Apple Music code this morning so I assume things are ticking along but no shipment notice as yet.. does anyone know if...

zumbles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text message

Just had a text who I thought was from 02 saying my bill wasn't paid. Just click on it it's a scam how and why do they do this

Pipstop78 by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Case

Hello, I want to refuse an order for a case for s21ultra, i want help

Vasil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can anybody please tell me if this number 01613935074 it is truly part of O2?I've been called and been ask about the network, basically a feedback and if I am happy or having any trouble. I found the conversation a bit odd and the man sounded like a ...

0w2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy M51

Hi, I have a monthly O2 SIM only contract. I am thinking of buying a Samsung Galaxy M51. I know that the phone has Wifi calling capability, but as it is not listed on the O2 webpage of compatible phones, I just wondered if it would work on O2? Thanks

Sinkers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Someone has the same number as me!

I keep receiving calls and texts asking for someone that I do not know, so they either share the same mobile number as me or are consistently entering their number wrong. This has been happening for almost 2 years now and is really starting to bug me...

Anne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air time rewards

Hello why don’t my air time rewards come off my bills thanks if anyone can help I redeem the 10 pound says 12 hours it’s Been a month now

Karen55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos