Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Someone has the same number as me!

I keep receiving calls and texts asking for someone that I do not know, so they either share the same mobile number as me or are consistently entering their number wrong. This has been happening for almost 2 years now and is really starting to bug me...

Anne2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air time rewards

Hello why don’t my air time rewards come off my bills thanks if anyone can help I redeem the 10 pound says 12 hours it’s Been a month now

Karen55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't let me cancel Disney+

Hello, I signed up for a free six months of Disney+ but no longer want it. I signed into my Disney+ account and tried to cancel. I was prompted to sign into my O2 account to cancel. BUT there is no way of cancelling the subscription. This is another ...

Jasper77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How can I report my phone lost and get a new sim?

I am so sad that I was stolen my phone this afternoon. I have called to report to O2 but my English was not good enough to speak to them and all store are temporarily closed. And I didn't report to police too.I didn't buy insurance for my phone, so I...

Is there any way to unblock adult sites during the lockdown period without a credit card?

I've been wanting to remove O2's adult website filters for a long time on my device, as they block a number of largely non-explicit sites I use such as Deviantart (about 5% of its content is maybe NSFW). It looks like the two ways of removing the fil...

rjdg2k by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ extra stopped working after 1 week

My free 6 months extra was activated last week and have been watching for a few days but now it says welcome back but it looks like you are not subscribed and asking me to renew ,not sure what to do to fix. It says on Disney to contact o2

Noelia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wifi calling charges

Hi, I want to set up my phone for wi-fi calling. on my plan i have free phone minutes and free texts ( obviously i'm charged for photos etc). Does having wi-fi calling on my phone cost me anything? is there a cap to how many calls you can make? when ...

andyB64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mediamessaging.o2.co.uk

Is there such a service? I have a PAYG O2 phone and have received an email today to an address not associated with my O2 account. Message said a mobile number had sent me a photo. The mobile number is unknown to me. I deleted the email as a scam - bu...

Twyan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos