Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Live chat

i just want to get to live chat - seems impossible! I can't use my mobile so having to use desktop.

Nams by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting for my order

I have ordered AirPods 3 days ago as add on with my O2 contract and the status says that you are still reviewing the order. Should it take so long? Could I please have an update?

Gabriela2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I am very unimpressed as I am met to have a block on my phone and now my bill is triple in size and I don't have the funds to pay I gave been a customer for numerous years and thus is getting beyond ridiculous many thanks lsuren

Airtime Discount Never Applied

I took a second connection for my partner last year and the telesales agent assured me the new connection would qualify for a discount. He also made it clear to me that he would arrange for this discount to be applied and that I wouldn't have to do a...

Resolved! Shocking service

Don't ever use O2. Was on Ee for last 5 years and Vodafone before for almost 10 years. Not had such a bad exp. Only in 2 days I had enough and had to cancel everything. Thought I was saving 20 a month on the same plan but in 2 days my call was fwded ...

Resolved! l have given my details to a scam text

l have given my details to a scam Royal Mail text.l was expecting a parcel or l would not have done it.The trouble is l put my name address date of birth and mobile number l know l am a idiot but l am very worried now.And don't know what l should do.

Lowrider by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returns

Hi all,I've just returned a ipad as I no longer want it. However, I've just came back from the post office and realised I somehow forgot to include the return form, the sim card and the proof of purchase. I'm just wondering what I should do. I've tri...

JSH2644 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos