Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling the Disney app

Hi,I'd like to cancel my Disney account before my 6mth trial runs out this week, would really appreciate a bit of advice please, thanks in advance

Malley by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

Can’t activate the free 6 month Disney+ offer. I’ve recently upgraded. I press the link from the o2 text, but leads to a blank screen. Have also tried through app. Same result路‍

D97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney +

I’ve added Disney plus as my extra but every time I try activate it, it’s says page not found… I’ve tried different browsers and it still doesn’t work

Roxii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Third Party or scam?

Hi everyone,I always feel the need to apologise when I ask a question in case it has already been answered but I couldn’t find anything.I’ve received calls from 01443 249004 claiming to be a third party in partnership with o2 offering an upgrade, but...

jordmagx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G & Wi-fi Calling enable

I (and Customer Services) have a problem getting these services up and running on my new O2 Sim only contract (with ported in number from Vodafone). I've enabled the service in MyO2. All other services, including 4G (VoLTE Off) and Wifi work normally...

GMF by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Block spam

HiI have started receiving an unbelievable amount of spam calls recently. I block them, but another number calls. Is there any way I can stop them? I have registered with TPS, but that's not helped.Thanks for any help. Dave