Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Blacklisted

I bought a iPhone 12 second hand and I was told it was locked to o2. I have got home and found out it was blacklisted the seller has gone all silent and refuses to give money back what can I do to unblacklist it

Resolved! Esim not valid

Hey, I've been trying to set up an esim plan to connect to my Galaxy watch classic 4g version. Every time I try to add a plan it says that the esim is invalid or has been used already. I've already tried 3 esim packs and neither of them have worked. ...

LBoogie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RogerVoice

I cant see how RogerVoice app, fits in with my02. Its an app for hhard of hearing or deaf people. The Callers voice is changed to text !Ive tried the free app between users. But not many friends want to sign up for the app.I believe its 5.99 a month ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order submission failed, PayPal charged anyway

I'm not with 02 but I tried to order a charger anyway. After checking out I got an error page saying something went wrong and to call 202 or another number that doesn't even work to join O2 and complete my order. At this point I want to cancel my ord...

Nil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle

Sent my perfect Samsung to recycle they emailed to say not working. Total fabrication as had been using right up until point of sending. I had video evidence of the cosmetic condition and turning on and using on the day I packed it as evidence as I k...

Mummyjoey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney +

hi I am trying to sign up for my free Disney + but it will not let me it just says something went wrong

Gemma16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos