Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hi , i did a claim last week sunday for my damaged phone but still no reply back ? How long usually take ? Thanks

Reelnique by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making an additional user on my phone.

I have an old Sony Xperia Z3 phone and I have added another user to it i.e. my partner but having done so I have found that when I switch to her 'account' she is unable to turn on mobile data and I was wondering why this was. I have enabled phone cal...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call barring

I've landed in Cyprus, turned my phone on roaming is on, when I try to connect to make a phone call, unable to due to call barring,. Never had this before, WiFi works ok, I can dial out using what's app but not on normal calls, and people can call me...

Sas456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Amazon Prime extra activation link not working

Hi,I upgraded my sim-only deal this afternoon which came with a six-month Amazon Prime membership. I've just got in from work and tried to activate it and got the following message: "It looks like your activation link is no longer valid. You might fi...

Resolved! Airtime rewards

Has anyone else had trouble with their airtime rewards not coming off their bill. I applied it last month but to late for that month, so all month its said minus 20.00 so when this month's bill arrived (today) I expected my bill to be 20.00 less. But...

Silky10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is 23334 a number used by O2?

Recently received this text message. Didn't respond further as O2 messages usually state from O2, not just a number; in this case 23334.Is it a legitimate number or scam? 

Screenshot_20210910-191852_Messages.jpg
Cm91 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Netflix subscription

Hi, trying to activate a Netflix subscription that I got with phone but can’t get any info from o2. Help function is totally useless

Mgpc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network Issues

Hi I live in Coventry and am continually having network issues. It varies from being unable to make calls to not having any 3or4g connection. This has been going on and off since February. I’ve checked the network status checker and it’s showing prob...

Stoko4208 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Spain

Hello, I have a monthly contract with O2 and I am travelling to Spain next week. Please could you tell me what I need to do to be able to use my phone (calls, texts and data) ...Thank you

Debbie696 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I don’t want to be witho2

Hello my name is Joyce zoma I had o2 rang me yesterday they give me £12 package I just want to say that I don’t switch I would want to stay with phone company and stick with pay as you go I am could you delete both package please and I am sorry for t...

Jz_2003 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos