Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

I currently have an iPhone and Apple Watch gps with o2 and want to pay off my phone with them and go to another provider (virgin). Will this affect the Apple Watch in any way or will it just not work? I am planning on using a PAC code to keep my numb...

Resolved! Beats headphones

I ordered a pair if beats headphones and have no information as to where they are or being delivered please help

Faldopar4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

0344 826 0202

Hi, Could someone please help me? I have had a call from the number 0344 826 0202. The caller, Elenor said she was from O2 and wanted to offer me an upgrade as I had taken my contract out with Carphone Warehouse and O2 no longer work with CW. I didn'...

Cav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change delivery

I ordered a new phone for my son’s birthday 2 weeks ago as I would be home for the delivery, but it has been delayed and I am no longer available. The delivery was attempted today. How can I either change delivery address or get them to deliver at th...

VCh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data usage

Just had my data turned back on after nearly 3 weeks, lost half of my data allowance for August due to not being able to use it and was unable to use September's data for 5 days, had really good customer service from 02 when I actually spoke to someb...

Resolved! Recent Mobile phone contract order

I have today placed an order for a new mobile phone. A few minutes ago, I received an email informing I must sign for delivery. As the phone is in my name, does that mean it has to be me who signs on delivery? I work 4 long days a week in a Nursing H...

Katey_20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! AirPod pros

I bought some AirPod pros and I pay monthly how to I view what is paid and what is owed?

Resolved! Insurance

Hi , i did a claim last week sunday for my damaged phone but still no reply back ? How long usually take ? Thanks

Reelnique by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Making an additional user on my phone.

I have an old Sony Xperia Z3 phone and I have added another user to it i.e. my partner but having done so I have found that when I switch to her 'account' she is unable to turn on mobile data and I was wondering why this was. I have enabled phone cal...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call barring

I've landed in Cyprus, turned my phone on roaming is on, when I try to connect to make a phone call, unable to due to call barring,. Never had this before, WiFi works ok, I can dial out using what's app but not on normal calls, and people can call me...

Sas456 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos