Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Low 4g data rate

I’ve been with O2 for a few years. Everything has been ok until a few months ago when my 4g data speed at home has dropped, typically 2M or less. I have the My Network app which consistently reports higher speeds than Opensignal. It regularly says sp...

Jayveel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! O2 Accessories Support

Where on earth do I talk to someone about an accessories order I made? The support section of the website sends you around in circles. No one on O2 phone support seems to know the accessories store even exists. Orders always get cancelled but the mon...

gemstone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues with the O2 Recycle website

I'm interested in upgrading my current phone to the iPhone 13 using the O2 Recycle option, but I cannot complete a quote as I cannot answer the question around removing iCloud/Find my iPhone (the drop down is not enabled for selection). Nor can I act...

Resolved! Lost number

I don’t know my number I have throw the paper from the packet and the sim is not activated

Klaountio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancelled transaction

Hello. I've been trying to order Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra 5g from Affordable Mobile but I've been told that o2 has declined my order. Could you please tell me the reason?

Justyna4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 13 Fraud

I had a scammer access my account and order an iPhone 13 to be delivered to an address in Nottingham. I have spoken to 2 people in customer service and tweeted o2 UK all have said the order is cancelled but it is still showing as to be dispatched tom...

Mano_J by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dishonesty

Hi I did send u msgs here I did call so many times why u peoples are cheaters is this the customer service so u doing with every one same I did bought the watch then return the next day u guys received the watch but still charging me my actual conrta...

Rana111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos