Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! o2 Recycle

I have just upgraded my phone via the o2 app and have since received and set up my new handset. When I was setting up my new contract I also went through the recycle my old device in the process. But when I picked up my new order from the local store...

PhilMoule by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorola Edge Promotion

Hi, has anyone bought a Motorola Edge with the free tablet promotion and received the tablet or even any emails to say it's on the way?I've not had any response from the promotion since I submitted my claim at the end of may!

Brettj789 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Tablet

I RECENTLY UPGRADED TO THE MOTOROLA Edge Pro, when upgrading it stated that it came with a free Tablet. I filled in the details online as it instructed, but I still haven't received the tablet. I upgraded my phone approximately a months ago. Thanks H...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I have just ordered a new upgrade of iPhone 13 pro is there anyway I can change it to iPhone 13 pro max ?

kev06chat by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Waiting for a phone

I’m waiting for my new phone it’s been a week and it’s still showing as not even with the courier - is this normal? Thanks

Slock by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extras

Hi I have a free extra (disney+) which was free I want to cancel before 28th October but I have been into my o2 app and it won't let me cancel. Any suggestions please. Thanks

Maria3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspotting in France

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I am travelling through France And I was hoping to hotspot on my phone so I could do some work on my computer but I can’t hotspot for some reason. Can anyone tell me why? Does anyone know if there is a workaround?

Resolved! 02 rewards

02 rewards not received I requested my O2 rewards to be sent to me by email voucher but they have not arrived as anybody else have this issue? I'm finding it a nightmare trying to get to talk to anybody about it from O2

Leej by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos