Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! keep my number from three

keep my number from three ,I want this number to be my number xxxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Keep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! stolen phone

I had my phone stolen last night - so I have NO phone - cannot find the webchat link and when I did - the chat bot did not understand my question!!! The only info I can find is a phone number!!!! And it says it needs to be reported within 24 hours. A...

AliR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 8.3 not on portfolio

Hi all I have recently upgraded my device and would like to recycle my previous device Nokia 8.3 but when I enter the name in the section box it says it isn't in the portfolio. I have contacted o2 3 times but they just say they will update it and to ...

Resolved! o2 Recycle

I have been chasing up a payment since the 1st October and really getting no where from the team at o2 refresh, I spend normally 1 hour on hold, tried to communicate via email and although I did receive one response all I'm being told is that o2 are ...

Smithy099 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi really looking for advice please . I left O2 about two years ago however I need to prove to a certain company that the number I created my account with was mine and they are asking me for a copy of my end of contract ! How do I get this as I didn’...

Mandy9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract same network want to keep number!

I have just bought 13pro via a company but still on the 02 network ( over £1000 cheaper than upgrade) I managed to get my pac code after a faff and gave that over so I could keep my original o2 number - the new phone has arrived but with a new sim an...

Km123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inclusive zone bolt on

I have a 100GB data and unlimited txts and talk contract does this entitle me for the inclusive zone bolt on as I’m travelling to Turkey soon ?

J-md147 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC Transfer

Despicable O2 blocking my legal right to leave with my number. Phone 202 for a new contract and you wait 5 mins. Phone for PAC and quoted 1 hour wait

Max999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos