Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Scam Caller

0344 809 0202 - scam call saying they were calling from O2, asked them to remove my details as I haven’t been a customer of O2 for about 10 years. Said he had my house address, email everything. He said he couldn’t delete my info and that he had thou...

Kmcg1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to change my address and I am pulling my hair out at O2 sending me round in circles.

I am currently registered with my O2 as I have previously been a pay monthly customer and I am a current pay as you go customer. I am trying to take out a new pay monthly contract but O2 do not make it easy. They want to deliver to my old home addres...

money back

Can you guys give me my money back its been 28 days since I ordered my black 64gb Iphone 11 which still hasn't been delivered, I can't be **bleep** to getting angry over the phone so please it'll be much appreciated, was really excited to get to have...

Bleu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! About phone

Hello, I ordered a new phone contract last night and paid a £230 deposit with having bad credit. Every time I log into my o2 it tells me I’ve not placed an order even though the money is a pending transaction in my bank account & also I’ve had an ema...

Jade16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading and Recycling

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max and recycled my iPhone 12 Pro Max with o2. I have received the confirmation email from the recycling team for the credit to be applied to my devise account but after 10 working days there is no sign of...

Resolved! O2 Have Messed Up My Credit Score

Help please someone. I've recently tried to sign up for a new credit card and application was declined even though I thought I didn't have any issues with my credit score. Upon further investigation, it appears O2 have messed up my credit score. Plea...

amjedm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos