Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Internet connection

Hi. I need internet usage for my smart meters but I’m not happy about paying fifty pounds for a bt connection charge! Is there any way that o2 can use my mobile data to do the same thing? I’m not very tech savvy so I may be not making much sense but ...

Mand123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

I keep getting a call from a number, they say they are going to cut by bill by half.. They start getting angry on the phone when I say I haven't received a message of them the numbers are 0122823402401228234021Getting fed up now as I keep blocking th...

Vi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep getting faulty phones from O2 Insure

I'm starting to loose the will with O2 insure. I received my 4th phone in the past month as every one since my claimant month has been faulty. The one I received today I believe has a hole in the screen or something as when I have my torch on, I can ...

Dilly525 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney Extra

I typed my email address in incorrectly (just one letter) when signing up to free 6month Disney+ subscription. How can I amend this?

Bossmum77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

Hi I purchased an iPad last year on O2 finance and need the IMEI number and date of purchase order in one place for insurance purposes only thing is that I purchased online and I only got the normal paperwork etc.. can anyone help

Resolved! Return phone

How do I return a phone I purchased online? Can’t find a purchase section to find out what I need to do.

Moses87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos