Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Loss of service

Hello all, has anyone managed to get an actual timescale for when full services will be resumed after the loss of services due to storm arwen ? Updates via text or email are not helpful at all and try by phone is a bit of a non starter. I'm a new cus...

My Order

I placed an order for an upgrade phone, in stock - paid extra for it to be delivered before 12.00pm today. hasn’t been delivered of course. But doesn’t appear to have got any further than 02 confirming my order and nothing more. O2 not very helpful, ...

AngieQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! America

I am travelling to America middle of next year and would like to know the best way to use my mobile.

Hanabongo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi everyone

I recently upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S21.There is an offer for a Samsung laptop which I have to redeem with loads of information including an invoice number & a copy of the invoice.Where would I get this? I've looked all over MyO2 & all I can get...

Faz1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mcafee code error 404

Please help ive been sent from mcafee for support as I have as a add on but no one o2 talk to on chat how do I fix this thanks

JayB83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Automatic 'Ring Back' when a number is engaged

HiDoes anyone know how to get an automatic 'Ring Back' when trying to phone a number which is engaged? With a land line, you just dial '5' (or used to), but how can you do this with a mobile on O2, please.It can literally take over 100 calls to the d...

Mikeymike by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi. I think I’ve been overcharged on my bill and can’t find anywhere to contact O2 directly. Can any

Hi. My latest bill has just come through and all of a sudden I have a number of charges that I do not understand snd I can’t get through to anyone at O2. Can anyone help me contact them directly please!….. thank you un advance

Resolved! Disney bolt on

I recently upgraded my service and was offered 3 months Disney plus as part of the offer. However, j currently already had a free offer on until 24 December 2021. I activated the free offer bolt on thinking it would extend my current service by anoth...