Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hello,I received a new sim after blocking my old one however, I have installed my new sim in my phone but I have no access to calls.

Natalie10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number port not happened.

On Sunday afternoon I requested the transfer of my old number from GiffGaff in replacement for the number on my new phone I bought from you last week on a pay monthly contract. I thought this would be happening today but nothing has happened. How can...

MA-2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is O2Recycle directly supported by O2?

The service offered by O2Recycle seems to always report "Touch Screen Issue" and reduce the offer price by 90%. This has happened to me today, despite sending in a perfectly working phone. Many of the recent (6-12 months) reviews on trustpilot indica...

farling42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus

I am trying to add Disney but it is not allowing me to subscribe 

H11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wrong payment

I was charged £32.22 twice this same November. I need you to update and refund my money that I was charged twice. URGENT.

Dudu123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

I can’t get in to pay my sim bill I’ve paid my device bill with no problem I’ve tried to contact o2 but it just puts me through to billing them cuts me off

LynneB74 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payment and billing issues

Hi, been trying to pay my bill for last few days but I'm unable to neither on website nor mobile app. I can't find customer service phone number either. Got a message my phone service will be restricted now due to unpaid bill, but hw can I settle it?...

Resolved! 5G

Any idea when 5G will be available in Pontefract?

Bertie123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of mind policy

HiI recently upgraded from the iPhone XS Max to the iPhone 12. I don’t like the smaller screen and would like to upgrade to the 12 pro max instead. I know I have 14 days to return but I noticed a small scratch on the back of the device. Will this cau...

Y2DTL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos