Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Move my number to O2 with pac code

I've just joined O2, received my SIM etc and spent the last two days trying to get through to customer services to give my PAC code and get my number moved over.When I call it just say they are so so busy and I get a goodbye. Very annoying after the ...

RogerM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage in Canada

Hi. Does anyone know which (if any) of the 3 major Canadian Network companies is used as local partner by O2. I am keen to know what coverage I will get when travelling across British Columbia.

Invoice/receipt upon collection

Hi, I wanted to ask this quick question. I ordered Samsung Galaxy buds2 from O2. I had to create an account and have no SIM or contract with o2, so when logging in to my O2 I cannot see this order or any information on it. I require a receipt or invo...

DTS123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New customer waiting for Volt to kick in

Not sure this is the right board but joined O2 two weeks ago. In terms of VOLT will I get a text message or email to say when it is active. Will a clue be if I see my data double? Thanks for guidance on this.

Resolved! click and collect airpods

hi i ordered my airpods yesterday and today was collection day and i haven’t received any confirmation about going to collect it and i need to collect these before i leave the country

zee7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number - phone not purchased with o2.

Hello community! After 5 years with the same phone and o2 contract, I have finally bought a new phone with a reseller (Affordable Mobiles) as o2 couldn't give me as good a phone deal as AF.So, I now have 2 contracts with o2. I'd love to keep my NEW c...

SandyB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! net work coverage

I have tried most of the mobile companies, the net work coverage says its good in doors and out ? how do I know this will be any better than the others ?

cobra2343 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos