Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Account lock out

Hi there Trying to either get back into an account that has locked out and won't recognise the pet name we added on set up to reset the password, or alternatively to deregister the payg sims that were associated with that account to add them to a new...

J44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

Hi j am just wondering if you be able to tell me when my order will be ready to pick up

Js4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hey I only saw the email today from Wednesday about my new sim and if I didn’t call back within 72 hours it would be cancelled just wondering what I should do now

Resolved! order confirmation

ordered from O2 website, an iPhone, paid £ 30 upfront. the money from my bank account has been withdrawn and I have no confirmation or invoice that I have paid for this item… how can i get my money back ??

Resolved! Disney Plus Activation

Disney Plus Activation not working, getting error 404, clicked ont he link in a previous fix on here and entered email and password and get the message there is a problem with my subscription. Cannot find where to remove the extra and go to Disney Pl...

Lesley71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Note 8 sim card problem

Hi,I moved over to O2 on Wednesday but am unable to get my O2 sim card to work in the subject matter phone.I've ported over OK as I am using the sim card in an old unlocked phone but I am being told conflicting things by both O2 and Vodafone. When I ...

flinty96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos