Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Why can’t I bring my bill date forward to pay it so I can have my new changed tariff earlier,?I have used up my monthly data (and a bolt on),so now have to wait a week with no data!!so frustrating and very poor customer service after waiting 20 mins ...

Resolved! Pay As You Go

Hello all, I am an O2 customer and have been using the pay as you go big bundles. My question concerns the renewal date. If I am unable to top up on the renewal date for this month (9th of Jan) because I don't have enough for that big bundle, what wi...

Riley_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port Number.

Hi I set up a new pay monthly contract with O2 and want to bring my number over from my old network. I sent off the request for this to be ported over with my PAC code on Thursday but not had any update/confirmation of when the number is going to be ...

Sheffield fargate o2 store

I must complain about the customer service from the o2 store on fargate Sheffield. I have had a Samsung galaxy watch 4 now for over a month. This is the replacement watch as the first one never worked properly either. After getting nowhere with 202 c...

robmak73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt on in USA

Does the inclusive roaming include calls/texts to and from local USA numbers and cell phones and do people calling me from the UK get charged any extra? Terms say so for Europe but it’s not clear for outside Europe.

Hazelind by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus 3 months free text

I received a text over the Christmas for three months free Disney plus. I activated it and it appears in my o2 extras expiry dare 31st March. When I log in to my Disney plus account it says the subscription has expired or had been cancelled- any sugg...

Ian1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos