Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Adding discount

Why oh why is it sssoooo difficult to add proof of eligibility for nhs discount... I have been with 02 for years always been applied via upgrade by assistant in shop, but NO not this time they can't do it no more!!! I have spent the past month trying...

Resolved! False advertisement

I upgraded my phone when there was a deal that I would get a free chrome laptop. Why have I not received it . Its the only reason I upgraded my phone and u have not sent it

Amanda82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Actually Speaking to someone from O2

Has anyone tried speaking to anyone from o2? There online chat is always ”busy” if you try booking a call back it's over 3 weeks before you can get a time slot and if you ring 202 they respond saying there busy and there will be at least a 60min wait...

Resolved! Vault Offer

Hi,Changed my tarrif today and would like some info on how to access the Vault offer attached with new Virgin Media customers and O2.Dont see anywhere on the O2 app where I can access this.Can anyone enlighten me on this please.

DD53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! why do I get text messages from 02 for a different number to my own ?

I get messages stating that. you had a spending cap on your last billing cycle. and the same will apply for your next one for ----------------. ( this is a number unknown to me ). so any outof bundle usage will not be possible. I have no idea what th...

What is going on today?

Well this is a day to remember because I must have blocked at least, AT LEAST, 20 numbers from international scam calls, it has been going on all morning. Two rings, they end the call, I go to block, here comes another one. I have blocked called from...

ianjpoole by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card

My pay monthly sim was dispatched first class 3rd January, it has still not arrived and there’s no way I can track it. I need it before end of week, help