Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi, I’ve got a phone number with Giffgaff and I’ve lost the sim but still got the number I want to keep the number the same as I swap over to o2 would I be able to do that without a PAC code.

Samera by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 store

Hi,I have recently avail O2’s apple watch for click and collect;however, I wouldn’t be able to collect it personally and no one is available to collect on my behalf. They said that they can hold the item for 7days, after that if not collected they wi...

jmb16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank card sale fraud.

Hello,I hope someone with better technical knowledge can help.A relative's bank account shows payment for an online card transaction that they say they have no knowledge about. The bank claim that their mobile smart phone was sent a text with a one t...

TW02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Options

I’m looking to upgrade my phone to an iPhone 13 I’ve been on the my O2 thing and it says I can have one for £49 because I’m Simoni at the moment what about if I started a new contract would I get it any cheaper

Tyson32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some services not working after number change

Hi everyone,requested a number change last Sunday (4 days ago) which went through all fine. New number works and makes and takes calls. However there are some problems:1) iMessage just won’t activate (believe me I’ve done everything under the sun but...

Apple5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement sim

I lost my phone and have been waiting for a replacement sim, I’ve received my replacement sim, I put it in my phone and I’ve got no signal, I thought the sim would atomically work once the replacement sim was put in a phone?

Resolved! They took upfront payment

Hello. I need some help. My boyfriend tried to take a phone online but at the end of the application when i wrote card details it was some kind of error, we tried again and it was still the same. I thought maybe i put card details wrong so i tried 3r...

eSPe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos