Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Redeeming Audible Extra

I just accepted the Audible extra in my account, which now says "You must activate your extra before you can use it". There's an "Activate this extra" link, but when I click it it takes me to https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/null and tells me error 404. Any...

gothick by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No services

I paid my over due bill this afternoon and still have no services on! Can someone help

Sj95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming charges in Singapore

I am planning to travel to Singapore, but it seems that Singapore is not part of any O2 roaming plans. Anyone has any idea what will be the roaming charges for data in Singapore? Thx.

whc425 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty

Hello. The loyalty 21500 number is failing to send, any ideas? 

MHW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching number from 3 - still doesn’t work

Good morning,Few days ago (Tuesday morning) I decided to switch my 3uk number with o2. I received the free sim card at home and follow the instructions (including PAC) to do it.i received a message that by 6pm of the 13/1/2022 everything will be done...

Frank3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hi, I’ve got a phone number with Giffgaff and I’ve lost the sim but still got the number I want to keep the number the same as I swap over to o2 would I be able to do that without a PAC code.

Samera by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos