Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Phone delivery

i got told my phone will deliver the next day, it’s Joe the next day and I don’t have a new phone yet.

Kieran8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help! New contract. No data coverage.

Hey there, I have a new contract with o2. All up and running 3 days ago. My number was brought over from 3 mobile. All calls and texts are working, and WiFi but there is no data working at all on the phone.I have contacted o2. Waiting for a call from...

mmcg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recycle promo

Had anyone had any luck with this bonus £250 for buying the Galaxy Z flip 3 5g? I've had mine and been using it since Thurs morning of last week and yet my order number is still saying its an invalid code. I've not been able to speak to anyone there ...

Sloth85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

NO HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

I have just spent half an hour trying to speak to an actual person. The O2 site is the least user friendly I have ever seen. I kept clicking on what I wanted to discuss, it sent me to a page of sub categories, I clicked and was sent back to the first...

laineyk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra got cancelled

How will I unsubscribe my calm account ? Please help, I just wanna do it without calling O2 or chatting with them. But everytime I’m on the app it keeps on telling me to call 202?. Can someone help me please thanks

Resolved! LOK

Has anyone received text messages that appear with the senders details of LOK rather than a phone number? They invite you to take part in raffle and to click on links, which I haven't done. Anyone know how to block the messages as I don't get the usu...

lol221 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos