Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! My iva

I have a iva in place with all my 02 devices on so u need to stop charin me for dvices but leave my air time plans in place

Resolved! Extras

I changed my tariff, but was told I would keep my extra which doesn’t expire till November but today they have taken it off me? It states that it won’t be taken away with tariff change

Lau1821 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sim Only Contract

Hi I have just received my my sim card on a sim only contract, do I need to change the sim card or can I keep my old one, just seems a waste of time changing the sim and then contacting O2 to keep my old number?

TamBam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 recycle not paying

Having great difficulty obtaining agreed payment for my old phone from O2 recycle. Sent my phone to them in Dec last year and they agreed to pay just over £512 but have yet to see a penny....

MRH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change Forum Name (to an existing one)

Morning all So a while ago I was on O2 and picked the forum name 'mobilemandan' which i use everywhere, i closed the account ages ago but recently joined back O2 but with a new email address. When i went to pick 'mobilemandan' as my forum name it say...

Resolved! Loyalty discount

I now have 2 numbers on my account and expected to get the 20% loyalty discount, I have text both numbers to LOYALTY but tells me it does not recognise the numbers, how do I get the discount?

Nybroc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed Calls

People keep phoning me and telling me that they have missed a call from me ..... the problem is, I haven't called them and there's no record of a call being made from my phone. Could someone be cloning my number or using my account to make calls? Nev...

Jamsietom by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refund

i would like to request a refund as i topped up for a £15 bolton and only get £10 bolt on which means only 1g of data instead of 15

Bailey21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos