Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Data use as hotspot

Hey! I’m moving home soon and will need to use my phone as a hotspot for internet. I’m a customer service agent so will be on a laptop answering phone calls and email queries. I usually work a seven hour shift. Does anyone know how much data one day ...

SamWise76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return in store policy

Hi everyone I have a question, and I really hope you can help me with this!I pay my fast upgrade on my old phone to have a new iPhone, and later I want to return the new phone and cancel the contract and the people in the store said to me that I can’...

89juan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swap data allowances?

Is it possible to swap data allowances between two different phones on my account? One daughter has a data allowance of 7gb but never even uses one, the other daughter has an allowance of 5gb but always runs out.

EC77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unknown numbers

Hello all I am after a bit of advice. I have had 2 calls one from 07801981773 and also 07801998941 both times I have missed call and I have tried to call back but all I get is this number is not recognised is this likely to be a scammer??

Abi11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 refusing to unlock my phone

So after 20 years of being an O2 customer I finally switched to a new network last week. However, unbeknown to me, my handset is locked to O2. I rang customer services and spoke to the rudest customer "advisor" I have spoken to in a long time. I was ...

SteveMcc1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting a call

I received a call from 0333 344 6987 claiming to be O2 I just to confirm that this is an O2 number.

Jack15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recharge

Hello,I have a recharge code.Unfortunately, dialling "4444 / 0845 6062 277" does not work.Is it possible to redeem the code via WEB page and if "YES", at which point?Unfortunately, downloading the 0² app does not work.Are there any other possibilitie...

Ralph3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 13 Pro Max

I have been supplied with the US version of the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The Sim supplied does not fit. Do not use the PAC I provided earlier today until this is resolved.

joseph36 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi I am currently in Tenerife and my data roaming won’t work and I have 64g of my own data so doesn’t make sense as to why I can’t use it. What can I do to make it work? I’ve tried turning my phone off and on and same with my data and roaming but sti...

Jane32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade Tariff and inflation hike

Hi Guys, Curious, I was looking to upgrade my phone and have been doing the usual research on the options available, have a good idea of what i want to get. However, as we all know the price of contracts is going up 11% or so and I am unsure if the t...