Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Free chromebook 2022

Been trying to claim my free chromebook but the website on the blue leaflet dosnt seem to exist, it sends me to an old 2021 claim and also where is the invoice number, when I look on my orders I cant see it, just an order number??

Resolved! Seaside town Easter weekend no WiFi

Seaside town Easter weekend population trebled. O2 WiFi cannot cope with demand no data, smart tv can’t use or any devices. Reported many times. Why is this still not fixed. Residents paying for service cannot use. Unhappy customers.

Changes since Virgin

I just experienced a nightmare delivery issue with DHL sat in for an entire day for none delivery. Contacted O2 and the woman named Sonia might as well have said get off the phone RUDE so I called complaints department who were okay but as O2 process...

ant_mal48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone

I have been in to store today to get a new SIM card so that I can unlock my iPhone to any network provider and I have just had an email to say ‘I’m sorry we are unable to unlatch your device because the IMEI xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has not been used on our ne...

Bambi1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding an additional person to my account

I am moving countries but need to take my phone with me until I can sort out a phone in the country I will be living in, I need to add another person to my account (UK) that can then pay my contract out after I have sorted a new phone out .However O2...

gokiwi64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Account has appeared on my Credit Report

An O2 account has recently appeared on my credit report, but I don't have an account with O2. I phoned O2 who told me to get in touch with the credit reference agency, which I did but O2 closed my query down by stating that it was a correct an accura...

AMB13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos