Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Travel To North America

Hi, I'm trying to find a solution for using my phone/tariff in North America (specifically Canada). I've been told that O2 have one solution for this and it's O2 Travel which allows unlimited calls, texts and data for £6 a day. As I'm travelling for ...

Markj_UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Final Device Plan Statement

Hello, I received a letter stating that I had made my final payment for my Device Plan Credit Agreement - it being an iPad (sorry I am not remotely tech savvy - or whatever the expression is). Does this mean that I now actually own the iPad in full m...

Resolved! Possible Fraud

Hello I had ordered a phone over the phone that had been linked to another company I’ve received the two O2 sims but no iPhone 12.

Resolved! £150 Trade in

Hi, I recently upgraded to an S22 Ultra and was quoted £26.05 plus the £150 trade in with Samsung. Ive recently received an email stating that only the £26.05 would be sent to my bank account. Could anyone please advise as i also have an email from o...

Resolved! retrieve number after PAC been requested

Hi, long story short. I took pay monthly SIM with O2, requested to port my old number 079*******3. When I got new O2 number 073*******5 I informed O2 online and in branch I want to keep new number and cancel PAC request, both agents assured me I will...

Resolved! Customer service

I have to say the customer service I received over the phone recently was poor all I want to do was pay of my device tariff as I am switching provider at the end of the month and the chap at the end of the phone was very pushy about making me up grad...

Red85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel and O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt Ons

I have both the travel bolt on and the inclusive zone bolt on active on my pay monthly account. I’m travelling to the US, am I right in thinking the o2 inclusive zone bolt on will automatically override the o2 travel bolt on so I don’t have a fixed d...

ibex82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos