Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! New phone new sim

I have had my phone stolen with my sim in. I've ordered a new phone and a new sim. How do I activate the new sim if I cant receive the text as my new phone cannot be set up without the sim and vice versa? PLEASE can someone help me. I cant even phone...

aimn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Chantelle Harvey

Hi I’m trying to get on my 02 to sort an upgrade as my phone is broke but I cannot get in as there sending a code to my number which is broke can you help?

Chan12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free watch with galaxy z flip

hi i purchased a galaxy z flip phone and it states if you buy between 05/05/22 and 31/05/22 you can claim a free samsung smart watch but when i type in the email address on the o2 promotion flyer it doesnt come up and i cant find where i need to clai...

tigerlinz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z flip free watch codd

Hi I have just purchased a Z flip and it should come with a Samsung watch does anyone know where I get the code to claim it please?It's not on my order or in my account details anywhereThanks

GD_wAles by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Returning previous phone for money back

Hello,I have just upgraded to a new phone, and want to return my previous phone for an agreed money back. Is there any particular way I should do this, any particular process? Thanks in advance. Regards, Craig Stevens.

Craigo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to return an item that’s not mine

I received my new contract and phone a few weeks ago. Inside my package was another customers new phone and details.I keep being told I need to ring and speak with other departments or get cut off. I took it to a shop and they can’t take it as it was...

ZoeDem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Hi I ordered a iPhone 11 last week as it said it was in stock but soon as I ordered it as it was a upgrade on my phone it said it was out of stock and I am looking to know how long it’s going to be before it’s here??

Ryan_1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trade in & yearly Iphone upgrade

Hi there, I am currently debating about switching networks and i have a few questions. 1) I currently have a unlocked OnePlus 9 Pro. I was looking into getting a Iphone 13 Pro max, is there a trade in plan?2) Apple has a upgrade plan where you can up...

Puncake99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving my Tesco mobile to my new o2

Good morning, I’m sorry to bother you but I’m new to o2 and have not inserted my new SIM card. Do I need to do this first before entering my PAC number. I’m not very good with technology so any help will be appreciated kind Regards Elizabeth Russo

ERC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos