Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! keeping an old number

I am looking for advice. I have been repeatedly trying to obtain my old number. I now live in Australia and my old number i had in the UK is connected to my bank account. I mean i can no longer even log onto my account due to changes in the UK system...

KiwiRae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

Hi. I dont know if this has been convered but its completely baffled me. So I chose disney+ as my free extra, followed all the emails and activations, and now it says my o2 disney+ subscription linked to another email address...I only have 1 email ad...

AKJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Complaints

Hi All, Would anyone be able to assist in providing contact for the directors office please? I am beyond fed up with the terrible customer service of o2. Funny thing is I’m not even a customer and this experience has cemented that I will never become...

SP3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ordered Airpod Max

Hi. I have ordered an Airpod Max via monthly repayments. I've been charged the upfront and also received the email for my contract however that was all about it. I am unable to take hold of O2 support via phone call and I'm not sure if I am still wai...

MBI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Living in Tenerife

I now live in Tenerife I have a Spanish number on my phone for local calls but should I give up my English number we still go home to visit for about 2 months a visit

Kyrinah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Would my Apple Watch SE work in Australia?

I’ve got an Apple SE watch with cellular and I am off to Australia in October for two years. I’ll be buying an aussie sim out there so could I link it to my Apple Watch so the cellular still works? Or is this not possible?thankyou

Kath97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone taken by the police

My phone has been taken by the police after I was arrested. They say I will get it back in about two weeks. Am I allowed to get a new SIM in the meantime (I have a spare handset) - that will deactivate the SIM in the phone the police have.

KFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos