Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Order not processing?

I ordered the apple iPad4 four days ago, was supposed to receive next day delivery but my o2 app is saying the order hasn’t even been processed yet? I spoke to someone on the chat and was told all the emails I received with legal documents and credit...

Mel31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default on a returned phone

Hi, I need some help about a phone I returned in 2018, I returned this phone within the first week of purchase (within the 14 days) but now in March 2022 it has shown on my credit that I am in debt for £6 and have defaulted. I have been on the phone ...

Climb the O2

Does anyone know if your an O2 customer if you’re able to get discount to climb the O2, or any vouchers for a free drink etc?

Joolsroz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has my order been accepted?

Hi all. I ordered my Galaxy S22 Ultra yesterday and received my CCA and they have also taken my £30 upfront payment. I also got the email saying that it's "full steam ahead". Does this mean that my order has been successful and that I will received t...

M3shu66ah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Volt and o2

I have been with Virgin for donkeys years and o2,so why when I try to get volt it is saying I do not have a virgin account and its not in my area yet?

Biscuit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! claim@o2redeem.co.uk

Hello everyone,I recently joined O2 and a few days after signing up I got a very convincing email about a £50 gift card.This just screams Scam to me but I was surprised I couldn’t find any info about this on Google so I thought I’d start a thread her...

nkeman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting number from 3 Network to O2

Hello,I am new to O2. I bought 12 months sim only contract and pass PAC code to O2 for porting. Actually, I am keen to retain my mobile number, which I have since last 14 years. To keep story short,I passed PAC code on 29 July and after 24 hours my O...

Sidd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting O2 sucks.

I have had to call O2 repeatedly to get the PAC transfer completed. The transfer was not completed in the timescale that was advised. O2 signal at home is indifferent so tried to Enable WiFi Calling but despite having a compatible mobile it transfer ...

Colin13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium numbers

I stupidly replied to a premium No. now I am being charged every day. I have contacted O2 but the lines are always bad and I can’t hear them and they can’t hear me. I’m tearing my hair out. Can anyone help me get rid of this Number please

Hayden22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Premium numbers

How do I ban premium text messages from deducting from my balance and also ban them contacting me?

GezzaM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos