Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus subs

Can anyone help me find how to cancel the Disney plus subscription in my phone account. I logged on to my Disney plus account and it says to manage the subscriptions on My O2. However other than listing it in the bill there is no reference to it what...

Resolved! Phone Number

I have recently swapped networks from Three to O2. I have the sim card and it is ready to be put into the phone. I know about the process of keeping the same phone number and how to go about doing that, but I am curious to know if I would be able to ...

Ishvone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Horsham, WS, has no data? "Busy Network"

A significant sized uk town is routinely suffering from "our network gets a bit busy". There is 4G or H+ connectivity etc but there is no actual data availability. I have absolutely no data connectivity outside of WiFi in a significant part of the to...

Am89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Double data with Volt no longer there

It was, now it's not, apparently after the last billing cycle finished for no reason I can find.Live chat not working at all, what is the best number to call to sort this and what time is usually best?

RedWeasel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a phone no sim

hoe do I add another phone to my account, already have a SIM for my daughter that my dad has a contract for, but looking for a phone on contract, not phone and sim combined?

Resolved! Porting a number but keeping the service

I signed up to a Virgin Volt deal which included an unlimited O2 sim. I ported my existing number across but realise this was a BIG mistake. I am finding the O2 service very poor indeed.Lack of coverage and when there is a good signal there is no usa...

notdodgy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Italy

Hi, I am travelling to Italy on 2nd September 2022 for a week, can I use my phone while I am there or will I be charged extra?, not sure what 02travel is and how much that costs.

Abigail01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade out of stock

I want to upgrade to the google pixel 6 but the colour I want is out of stock. I just want to know when the 'sorta seafoam' will be back in stock please.

Jamesa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos