Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Smart Meters have stopped sending data since 02 declared issues with local mast - coincidence ?

both gas and elec meters stopped working end of october. 02 has been sending service messages relating to the local mast advising of faults/repairs/performance issues and advising customers to connect their mobiles to their wifi when at home to help ...

MarkEllam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Arrears Notice

HiI’ve received a letter from O2 saying my account is in Arrears by £36. Is this a scam letter or really from O2. I cannot find a phone contact number for O2 could anyone on here supply me with a contact number…thank you

Jbythesea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pac code

I’ve moved from giffgaff to O2 and i wanted to keep the same number I got a text saying the port date would be 1/06/22 which is today and to turn off the phone my giffgaff sim went no signal and stopped working around 9amso i took my new o2 sim and p...

Resolved! Conference Call feature

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to get O2 to add Conference Call feature to my line? It would be very useful for working at home. I have tried online help, visiting the high street store and phoning O2 Customer Services, where I couldn't get through to a r...

Ray07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspected Spam Call - for the past 2 days

Has anyone else had a call from an O2 staff member offering a 40% discount due to their drop in customers because of COVID-19? They sent me text messages which looked a little like this and was sent from "O2 UK":"*Security Warning*The one-time code y...