cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YODEL - delivery problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

I have recently upgraded my phone and received a text from o2 on Friday 4th May to tell me that I would receive it that day.  I was given a parcel number for Yodel delivery services, so have been tracking it online.  Unfortunately I still haven't received the phone or even a card to say it's been attempted to be posted and almost a week has gone by.  The last status update on yodel tracking service says.....

No Parcel But Data07/05/1220:04 NEWTON ABBOT HOME DELIVERY (YODEL)

Does anyone know what this means? 

I emailed Yodel yesterday and the day before telling them the situation but I'm worried that there is a problem - I'm still awaiting their reply.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

Caz

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like Yodel have 'lost' it. You need to contact O2 with this information.

I'm afraid this forum is awash with Yodel stories.

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Looks like Yodel have 'lost' it.

The plot or the phone ?......OK....probably both Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought this was probably the case.  Should i wait for Yodel to reply to me or should I just get in contact with o2 straight away?

Message 4 of 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

contact o2 asap

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you.
This is the first time ever I've had a problem with delivery for anything and typically it would be when I'm waiting for my new I-phone 😞
Message 6 of 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
thank you.
This is the first time ever I've had a problem with delivery for anything and typically it would be when I'm waiting for my new I-phone 😞

All the Yodel drivers recommend them! Smiley Surprised

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I contacted o2 and was told that as far as they were concerned it was delivered.  After a while trying to sort it out they told me that I should contact Yodel.  They gave me a number.  I checked the tracking information again just to be sure nothing had changed and the automated service said "still awaiting information" so I hung up ready to ring again to speak to an actual person only to hear by doorbell ring before I dialled the number....guess what.....Yodel was at the door with my missing phone!!!!!

oops :womanembarrassed:

at least it's sorted.  Thanks everyone for your messages.  I can now enjoy my upgrade :womanhappy:

Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

So it took them almost 3 days to deliver out of the local depot ?

If it was in Newton Abbot depot at 20:04 on 7/5/12 then it should have been loaded on a van that night for delivery the following day.

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@O2MACH2 wrote:

So it took them almost 3 days to deliver out of the local depot ?

If it was in Newton Abbot depot at 20:04 on 7/5/12 then it should have been loaded on a van that night for delivery the following day.

The Yodel status for that date says they had the data for delivery but no parcel. Looks like it went the long route to Newton Abbot

Message 10 of 11