Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xperia 5iii

SalP
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was expecting free ear buds....alas, I can't find anything about them and they haven't been delivered separately. How do I get them?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@SalP This is what I've found:

Claim headphones worth £119. Ends 23 March.

Sony Headphones Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a new Sony Xperia PRO-I, Xperia 1 III or Xperia 5 III direct from O2 between 3rd February 2022 and 23rd March 2022 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 Headphones (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/headphones by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 6th April 2022. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £119 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 12th January 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 21 days of claim submission. See xperiarewards.co.uk/headphones for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@SalP This is what I've found:

Claim headphones worth £119. Ends 23 March.

Sony Headphones Promotion – Promoter: Sony Europe B.V. UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a new Sony Xperia PRO-I, Xperia 1 III or Xperia 5 III direct from O2 between 3rd February 2022 and 23rd March 2022 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 Headphones (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at xperiarewards.co.uk/headphones by uploading proof of purchase and providing all other required information. All participants must redeem by 6th April 2022. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Customer. £119 based on price of Gift on sony.co.uk and correct as of 12th January 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 21 days of claim submission. See xperiarewards.co.uk/headphones for full terms. Devices and Gift subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Damaged or lost redemption vouchers will not be replaced. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Internet access required. Full terms apply.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2