Did you mean: 

Wifi Calling

RichieRich
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Morning all,

I'm trying to set up wifi calling at my workplace and believe there are ports being blocked on our firewall that are needed to facilitate this.

So far I have unblocked UDP 500 and UDP 4500 for the VPN side. However, this has not made any difference and wifi calling does not even show the logo or attempt to connect on my phone (tried switching on and off, toggling airplane mode etc).

This is definitely working as I have managed to get Wifi Calling working in another office I work at by unblocking the two ports above.

At home wifi calling also works instantly, so there is definitely no issue where the handset is concerned.

My problem is trying to pin down what else is being blocked - I have tried to trace this in the office where this works, but have not found anything concrete.

There is literally ZERO information about this online - other networks like EE publish this information on their forums so why cant o2?

Has anyone been successful with this?

Kind regards

Richard
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144927 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27777 Solutions

Good to hear @RichieRich 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 123323 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7473 Solutions

That's good news @RichieRich wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 12