cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who do I contact for problems?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I have tried accessing a O2 Wifi spot at House of Fraser, never with any luck. My iPhone find's the O2 Wifi spot, asks if I want to connect to it, so I do, the Login Screen appears, but there is nothing there, just a pure white blank page. No way to enter my login details so I can't use it. I tried all around the store and I had quite a strong Wi-Fi signal.

This is the first time trying to use O2 wifi and not a good start. I don't know who I would contact. This happened to me today and when I tried to use it last time which was a few weeks ago. Never been able to connect to it.

I don't think I am doing anything wrong.

Details of Wi-Fi Hotspot:

House of Fraser - West Thurrock
HOUSE OF FRASER, UNIT 200, LAKESIDE SHOPPING CENTR
WEST THURROCK
RM20 2ZR 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 86960 Posts
  • 594 Topics
  • 5119 Solutions

Your best option I think would be to call in your local O2 store. They will help you to sign onto their wifi and you should then be set up for all the O2 hotspots.

2020-Awards-jonsie5695219-2

O2 Social Media

SM IconsTwitter

Instagram

Facebook

Message 2 of 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://o2wifi.co.uk/ sign up using that page

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Although you can sign up on line the phone still has to register on the system. I would go with calling in store as you know it is all working and registered correctly when you walk out.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 said it sounds like a problem with the Hotspot but suggested that I tried to connect to another O2 Hotspot to see if it's my phone having problems with the O2 Hotspots or if it is just that Hotspot.

@adamtemp64 I already have an O2 Wifi account, I just can't login as the Hotspot is not showing the login form, just a blank page.
Message 5 of 5