cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will my iPad screen repair come back?

Gary95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hiya

so I sent my iPad away on the 9th of July for a small crack on the screen, the claim came through and I got a replacement to use, but is the replacement my new iPad that I keep and they keep the broken one? Or will they fix the screen and return it to me and I return the replacement? Cause I'm the claim letter there was nothing about it, I had it for nearly a year, my insurance ran out on July 14th but the claim came through of course. But I'm just confused now as people are saying 4 days and you'll get it back, but that's been three weeks now, so was wondering if the iPad I'm now using is mine so I can download everything back on it or if they will send me my original iPad back 

thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Gary95 All information concerning insurance is here: Mobile Insurance - We've Got You Covered | Shop | O2

To speak to customer service:
Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am. The 0800 number isn't available until 9 am.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Gary95 

You were sent a replacement which is yours to keep. 

You will not be getting the old one back.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3