cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Reactivation

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how to arrange for your O2 Webmail account to be reactivated?  My account was used to relay spam from - I'm assuming that was the case seeing as I was receiving lots of undeliverable messages for mails I didnt send - and it now appears that O2 have deactivated my webmail.  I can log in to MyO2 fine, I've tried resetting my password but all the links for Webmail from the site just return a 404 error.  Also, I cannot access my O2 mail from either MS Outlook or my iPhone, when both were working previously.

From researching on the forum, other people have experienced the same thing and it appears you need to get the account reactivated, although nobody at O2 seems to know how to do this.

Can one of the Admins please assist me with getting my o2.co.uk webmail account reactivated please?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

the official respons posted on here a while ago is only the portal team can help you http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-account-disabled-blocked-here-s-more-...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

when you talk to o2 ask them to raise the issue with the portal team to reactivate your account.

Only the portal taem can resolve this.

Do not use live chat but ring o2 .

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nobody at O2 seems to know anything about a 'Portal' team.  Is there nobody on here that knows how to get webmail accounts reactivated?  It seems to be a fairly common issue and it's not as if there's a link to click to request reactivation, it simply states the page cannot be found

Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

the official respons posted on here a while ago is only the portal team can help you http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Webmail-account-disabled-blocked-here-s-more-...

Apple Watch series 4

Message 4 of 4