Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt benefits still not active.

Sloth85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So my volt benefits still aren't showing on either my Virgin or O2 account and I've had my phone for over a week now. Apparently the o2 benefits show up as soon as you apply for volt but the virgin ones can take 14 days but I've got neither. All of my details are identical on both accounts and I actually ordered my phone on the 5th of Jan. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Sloth85 

Login to your MyO2 and apply for the volt benefits Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Sloth85 

Login to your MyO2 and apply for the volt benefits Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Sloth85
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have done as soon as I got my phone and I'm getting the message of they are already active or I can't get virgin media in my area which I obviously can as I have it and my benefits aren't active.

Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Sloth85 wrote:

I have done as soon as I got my phone and I'm getting the message of they are already active or I can't get virgin media in my area which I obviously can as I have it and my benefits aren't active.

If you read the link I gave you, you will see that everyone gets that meaningless and incorrect error message.

Just wait for the 14 days and it will be added like we all have had to do.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Sloth85
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Giving the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional your message came across as quite rude to someone only asking for advice.

I have now waited 14 days like everyone else has had to and I'm still getting the same incorrect and meaningless error message.

Message 6 of 7

Sloth85
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the response. It seems neither have activated after the 14 days so I will need to keep trying to figure it out but I appreciate that.

Message 7 of 7