Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Avibrother
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey guys a little help of you could.. I have a number blocked on my phone bit they are still able to leave voicemail, its spamming from one of the big energy companies ..is there a way to stop them leaving voicemail completely?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Avibrother 

Register for TPS then tell the company you will report them if they don't stop https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/unwanted-calls-and-messages

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Avibrother 

You'd have to turn voicemail off Guide: All you need to know about O2 Voicemail 901 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Avibrother , sorry to hear you've had nuisance calls. 😞 Let us know if the above guide helped and if you have any additional questions on voicemail or anything else. 

Message 3 of 5

Avibrother
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I dont really want to turn off voicemail or I would miss another of calls as I am always active and dont always have my phone with me to answer.. I tried ringing the company bit they didn't care less so I meed a solution where I dont have to turn off voicemail
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Avibrother 

Register for TPS then tell the company you will report them if they don't stop https://www.o2.co.uk/help/safety-and-security/unwanted-calls-and-messages

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5