cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable

when i started using this service I though great I can see who has left me voicemail and time length of voicemail without having to go into voicemails, excellent but to be honest its a waste of time sometimes it works sometimes it dont if you lose 4G or 3G even now I my phone is connected to wifi and guess what its still not working... i have a bubble on my call icon telling me i have a v.m but in actual fact i dont its my phone telling me this service is not working.... 

This is pointless and a waste of time... i dont know what o2 was thinking with this but they need to fix the glitches and get it working 100% before deployment..... 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi jayjay110679

Appreciate your thoughts.

As I'm Payg I can't use it. 😞

I dint use normal voicemail because I can't use my inclusive minutes. 😞

Instead between others I know on iOS I use FaceTime.
Message 2 of 33

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Isn't it an Apple feature as it works on other networks too?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

you see this is something that needs to be adressed why should a pay and go user have to pay to retrive a message, they should give free voicemail to pay and go like pay monthly... otherwise your paying to recive a call from someone... just daft! 

Message 4 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi MI5 its an o2 feature for apple and windows phones 

Message 5 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree jay but some say that a Pay monthly customer gets these types of differences / perks because they have a contract. 😞
Message 7 of 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hear ya Bob i really do, vodafone hit the nail on the head with pay and go, Unlt mins, texts and 1gb internet £30p/m for pay and go, and no one is yet to challange them and come up with something better, i have never been a pay and go customer with anynetwork so i cant comment but "perks" like free voicemail should be for everyone 

Message 8 of 33

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I have VVM on Orange already.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 33

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
It's also available on giffgaff now since Apple released an official carrier update for them so I would suggest it's something that Apple can control in their carrier file.....

Currently using:
Message 10 of 33