Did you mean: 

Using mobile for PlayStation store.

Frustratedfathe
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I was hoping someone would be able to assist me. I had set up my phone as a payment method in my sons account for purchases from the PlayStation store. He had his account permanently banned. I set up a new PlayStation account and tried to add my mobile as a payment method but it won't let me as its still connected to the old account. I can't gain access to the PlayStation account to delete the payment and psn support is a bot that doesn't understand my question. Does anyone know if I can check on my o2 app or account what my phone is connected to for payment and be able to remove it.

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Frustratedfathe 

There's no reason why the same payment method can't be used on different accounts, so it's more likely the fact that the account and all associated details are barred by PSN.

I guess the only way around it is to use a different payment method. Can you use Paypal for example?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2