Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading and Recycling

Conductor6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Max and recycled my iPhone 12 Pro Max with o2. I have received the confirmation email from the recycling team for the credit to be applied to my devise account but after 10  working days there is no sign of it yet. I have been passed from pillar to post and no one seems to be able to tell me where the money I am owed is at the moment. My first new plan bill is due on October 28th with a full payment due on my devise rather than the reduced payment I was promised. Can any one advise me if they have had the same problem? And if yes..how long does it take them to apply this payment to a customers account? Many thanks. Stephen 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Conductor6
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for your very helpful reply. I thought I’d give o2 recycling a go - again - to see if there was anything that could be sorted from their end..and lo and behold there has been an error on their part which meant that the money hadn’t been sent through to o2 yet! I have been told that it will be applied to my bill next month instead. I wish they had noticed their error last week when I called first to save me the endless calls to customer services etc. Anyway..thanks again and anyone reading this should take note of the problem I have experienced. Keep calling them and you will eventually get there 🙄

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hey @Conductor6 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number -0800 902 0217 )

When you call, you will be asked for the reason you are calling.
Stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
You can also try saying "Upgrade" or "Fraud" to be connected to an advisor.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Conductor6
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for your very helpful reply. I thought I’d give o2 recycling a go - again - to see if there was anything that could be sorted from their end..and lo and behold there has been an error on their part which meant that the money hadn’t been sent through to o2 yet! I have been told that it will be applied to my bill next month instead. I wish they had noticed their error last week when I called first to save me the endless calls to customer services etc. Anyway..thanks again and anyone reading this should take note of the problem I have experienced. Keep calling them and you will eventually get there 🙄

Message 3 of 3