cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get in touch with Customer Serivces by phone!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to speak to someone about my mobile phone contract which has just been changed from Carphonewarehouse to 02.  When I call your number 08448090202 and input my mobile as requested you tell me i am not recognised as a customer and direct me back to Carphonewarehouse, who do exactly the same when I call their number.

Please can you give me a number I can contact you on to discuss my contract and the possibility of discontinuing it.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a customer lead forum so you may not get an answer from O2. Somtimes the media team do visit and respond.

Suggest you go to http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),t... and click live chat

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can go one better, I don't even have an account and cannot STOP them contacting me.  Next time, shall I redirect them to you so you at least get a chance.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried calling 202 from your mobile?

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you were replying to the post above yours then they have stated they don't have an account. No use ringing 202

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you were replying to the post above yours then they have stated they don't have an account. No use ringing 202

No. The OP.

Message 6 of 6