cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S3

Anonymous
Not applicable

This phone is offered as an upgrade at £14pm  plus phone cost of£449

However Carphone Warehouse offers the same deal at £22pm but the phone is free this deal is through O2

So should I cancel my O2 contract which expired in March and take the deal through CPW or will O2 match this deal and offer it as an upgrade ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could try phoning retentions & see if they give you a better deal, no harm in haggling, let us know how you get on

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could try phoning retentions & see if they give you a better deal, no harm in haggling, let us know how you get on
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145023 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Just go where it is cheapest. It's still on O2 and CPW can just upgrade you so no need to cancel.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I think the cheapest via O2 will be the offer they have on at the moment. I doubt very much you will be able to get it cheaper through retentions but worth ringing them :

Check out our sale
- ends 10th April

Grab the Samsung Galaxy S III for free on our £27 a month tariff. 600 minutes, unlimited texts and 750MB of data

Message 4 of 4