cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Z3 Roxfit Cover

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everyone. Now i have the xperia z3+,but before I have the z3,which was dead without reason and so the guys from assistance change it with the z3+. Now the problem is that i had a roxfit cover, bought from online shop o2,for the z3 and obviously it is not compatible with the z3+. A week ago i send the cover via royal mail to o2 returns center, hopping that i will be refunded or they give me a z3+ cover, because wasn't my fault that i change the phone. Still now i'm waiting for a response from them.
The manager of the Wigan O2 shop told me to send it via royal mail and it is possible that they will change my cover. I send it with all documents to show that everything is ok.
How can i proceed now,because i want to know what is happening with that cover now...
Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Then the only option is to call to see if they have received it or wait until they contact you. There is no other way of tracking it.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You'll have to ask CS what is happening next http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've send it with the label that is included in the box when received from O2.
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Then the only option is to call to see if they have received it or wait until they contact you. There is no other way of tracking it.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok. Thanks a lot!
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143408 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As I said at the start - no other way unfortunately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7