Did you mean: 

Please someone help I’ve had fraud throo iPhone via what’s app

Paul251277
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had 0ver 2000 messages and 3000 phone calls throo my iPhone 11 

I found out after a contact I pay for why 02 but I have not used it for months and I have 

had a esim from 02 that went missing in the post , all my personal info and bank details were sent through by what’s app both texts and phones calls , surely this is a data breech plus fraud plus hacking a person who myself 

Bison impaired, I’ve called my number which I want People to do as he has blocked my number for good reason , the police don’t want to listain I have what’s app statistical data showing these calls and texts throo my 02 contact phone 11 

ibe been violated as all of my identity has been comprised , I even had a 2 step factor plus face reguauation ,  what is strange as well is that there is no trace of phones calls or texts on my whatts app like there is but I guess that with theese scum scammers it’s probably a criminal gang or hacker to be able to to do this , funny enough i had a phone bill from 02 im Nov off 2021 and it had shot up to a bill of £100 instead of around £40.00 a month , on the billing statement there were mobile numbers I didn’t recognise plus some

premuim ones that I never would of made

02 said they would investigate it but they  it

can and must of been me  , except I Janet the time to make both this time in my bill but the last time as it totals to 10 hours off calling time and off phone calls , if like the fraud department at 02 to take  by this very serious as 

this is a breech Data, and fraud , no duty of care for there customers 

Paul HOLMES
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Paul251277 

I'm a little confused by your post but I'll ask @O2Lisa to see if she can get you in contact with someone who can help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5.

I'll message you privately @Paul251277 and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3